We are seeking a Technical Product Lead to create experiences to delight customers.
You'll enjoy this role if you can
- Deeply understand customers and surface the most important problems to solve through user research and analysis.
- Create the long-term vision for features with significant customer and company impact and execute on product features from idea generation to launch.
- Own and/or maintain a roadmap(s) and keep all stakeholders in sync.
- Lead cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders (engineering and design).
- Define success metrics, and measure outcomes to improve and iterate.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems, plan launch scope, and break down scope into launch iterations.
- Mentor and manage the engineering team, providing guidance on best practices, and planning their career growth.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience at a fast-growth tech startup,
- Has previously founded a company or been an early employee of a startup.
- Experience in enterprise SaaS companies or products.
- Experience working with AI in production, research, or academic settings.
- Experience working in and around products in the AI and ML space.
- Code competency: a strong understanding of the capabilities and limitations of various software frameworks and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand needs
- Deep experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Expert communication skills that can leverage the benefits of a semi-distributed engineering team
- The ability to be autonomous, driven, and self-directed
Nice To Have Skills
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence, or an Engineering specialization
- Experiences with labeling applications
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace 💙
Avala pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.