We're looking for our first dedicated recruiter to partner with our Engineering, Product and Design teams to build a world-class organization. In this role, we will look to you to lead our technical hiring efforts, create recruiting best practices, source incredible future members of the Avala team and manage high volume pipelines!
- Creatively identify, source and screen a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Drive a high velocity, high touch recruiting process from inception through successful close, ensuring the candidate and hiring manager experience are exceptional throughout
- Work with the team to augment our recruiting processes, programs and strategic initiatives
- Make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the recruiting process
- Advise leadership and hiring managers on hiring decisions.
- Present offers to selected candidates and have a persuasive selling strategy
- 3-5 years of full lifecycle technical recruiting
- Proven track record of ability to fill a high volume of roles, evidence of sourcing strategies from scratch and delivery of quality passive candidates -- you are a hungry hunter at core!
- Someone who possesses entrepreneurial sensibilities, displays high agency and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention-to-detail and follow through
- Experience with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice To Have Skills
- You've worked at a startup before.
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace 💙
Avala pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.